A suitable and effective path to tattoo removal
While getting a tattoo can be an exhilarating and pleasurable experience, tattoo removal can be a seemingly daunting task with countless frustrating scenarios in which recurrent efforts to get rid of tattoos produces less than satisfactory results. There are multiplicities of reasons why people decide to get rid of tattoos, some of such reasons ranges from getting a bad tattoo, lifestyle changes, decision to join the military, changes in career path, disapproval from a spouse with an infinite list of other reasons.
The impact of laser on tattoo ink
There are two fundamental effects that are involved in the laser tattoo removal procedure. The concentration of Laser tattoo removal impacts directly on tattoo ink through a shockwave like effect that disintegrates the ink. Additionally, pigment in the tattoo print will soak up the energy from the laser causing it to explode into diminutive fractions with an effect that can be likened to sugar cube dissolving into smaller granules.
The process in which the body eliminates the disintegrated tattoo ink
This is the second phase in the laser tattoo ink removal procedure and occurs right after the tattoo ink has been disintegrated into tiny fractions. This process requires the involvement of the body system which would naturally produce bodily secretions that would wash away the disintegrated tattoo ink. Typically, the process is characterized by a slight inflammation and a bruise-like coloration which would clean the broken ink with body fluids that are produced naturally over a period of days, weeks or months during which the tattoo ink would vanish. It is imperative to point that tattoo removal procedures ado not produce instantaneous results and repeated procedures may be require for full effect.
The importance of undergoing several laser removal procedures
It is impractical to achieve a flawless or satisfactory result with one laser surgery removal procedure as the tattoo ink pigment accumulates on skin layers which require repeated laser removal procedure to achieve deeper levels of fading. We understand the intrinsic importance of repeated laser procedure in the removal of tattoo ink, at Erase Clinic our Astanza Trinity 2.0 laser system procedure has an intensely profound impact on tattoo ink in ways that disintegrates tattoo inks into diminutive particles for thorough fading with each procedure. Eliminating tattoos with lesser shading are relatively easier and do not require as repetitive laser procedures for a satisfactory result.
In an unprecedented approach towards tattoo removal, SKINTRU and other tattoo removal companies have adopted the use of hightech tattoo laser removal, the Astanza Trinity 2.0 which produces remarkably astounding results in tattoo removal.
Astanza Trinity 2.0 laser system offers a comprehensive approach towards tattoo removal with synergistic combination of three different wavelengths for a flawless result. The Astanza Trinity 2.0 tattoo laser removal technology produces three distinctive wavelengths that aggressively tackle the various types of tattoo ink colors. The 1064nm wavelength is particularly applicable when removing darker shades of tattoo ink colors; the 532nm wavelength is actively potent in the removal of light shades of tattoo ink colors. These wavelengths are further integrated with the 694nm wavelength which is targeted at eliminating the sturdiest and most resilient shades of tattoo ink for a distinctively flawless result that other laser systems cannot achieve.
What is the efficacy of tattoo removal ointments and injections?
Some people would rather explore alternatives to laser removal procedures; however it is imperative to make it abundantly clear that these alternatives are ineffective and could in worst scenarios have a damaging impact on skin and overall health. The impression that specially prepared ointment can remove tattoo prints is an absolute absurdity and therefore unfounded. However, ointments can certainly lighten skin. Thereby giving a fake effect that tattoo is fading. It is scientifically impractical for any ointment formulation to fade tattoo print. Therefore the preposterous idea of using ointments to remove tattoos is nothing but an elaborate deception by companies to manipulate customers in need. Injection removal option presents an even scarier possibility with no form of potency or efficacy whatsoever. The use of injection option has had a devastating impact on many people with reported cases of chemical injuries and scarring
The financial requirement for a laser tattoo procedure
At SKINTRU we are irrevocably committed to offering superior quality tattoo removal procedures at a comparatively cheaper fee. The price of our tattoo removal sessions is determined by the largeness of the tattoo. However, the lowest fees we found in tattoo shops starts at $60-90 while offering sizeable reductions to customers when they order packaged treatment and to customers undergoing several tattoo removal procedures at the same time. You can always phone in for inquiries and special offers.
Factors that influence the number of procedures required to get rid of a tattoo
Getting rid of tattoo often requires repeated procedure as it is impractical to remove tattoo in one procedure. However, the following factors determine the number of procedures that you would have to undergo for an astounding result.
- The lifespan of the tattoo: the lifespan of a tattoo is an important consideration that determines the number of laser procedures that would be required to remove a tattoo. Technically, the longer the lifespan of the tattoo the easier it becomes to get rid of it. A blank ink tattoo that spans over a decade would require one or two procedures to remove when compared to a black ink tattoo that is just a year old.
- The pigment used: The pigment used has a profound impact on how many procedures would be required for an impressive result as some pigments pose more challenge to eliminate than others. Black pigments and red pigments are relatively easier to remove than other forms of tattoo shades and would consequently require lesser procedures. Brown, purple, yellow, pink and other pigments are comparatively tougher to remove and therefore would require more procedures for a fantastic result.
- Area of the body where the tattoo is placed: tattoo removal process is reliant on bodily fluids to naturally flush particles over a period of time making the area of the body an important consideration when talking about how fast the tattoo print would go. If the tattoo is placed in more fleshy parts of the body then it is likely that more bodily liquids would be produced to wash the disintegrated tattoo pigments. On the other hand, tattoo placement son areas of like fingers, ears and so on would inevitably require more time.
- The thickness of the tattoo: The thickness of the tattoo is an uppermost factor that determines the number of procedure required. In cases where the tattoo is a shade then it can be removed with much lesser procedures.
Downsides to undergoing of Laser tattoo removal procedure
Everything has a downside however, the negative effects of undergoing a laser tattoo removal procedure is very minimal. Some of the commonly expressed fears concerning a laser tattoo removal procedure would be clarified as follows:
- Can it wound the skin? While this misconception is pervasive, it is important to stress that laser tattoo removal procedure does not wound the skin. Furthermore, the Astanza Trinity completely alienates the possibility of injuries to the skin as the three laser wavelengths are concentrated only on the pigment of the tattoo without affecting the cells and tissues. The sophistication of modern laser tattoo removal tools obviates the challenge making it impossible for you to sustain an injury or wound from the procedure.
- How painful is the procedure? This erroneous impression is often associated with the aforementioned fear of laser procedures causing injury to skin. Laser tattoo procedure is not painful. However, it causes some a nearly insignificant level of discomfort which is almost undetectable. Laser tattoo removal procedures are very fast averaging 2 minutes or less for a procedure to be complete. When comparing removal of different pigment of tattoos, the black pigment is considerable intense and therefore causes slightly more discomfort when compared to other variations of tattoo pigment. However, Laser tattoo removal causes very insignificant or no pain.
Now that all of these concerns have been clarified and debunked, there still has to be a downside to laser tattoo removal so what can I expect?
Form the aforementioned it becomes increasingly evident there are no serious downsides to undergoing a laser tattoo removal procedure. However, you can expect to see soreness ad redness after the procedure. This is perhaps the only downside identified with a laser tattoo removal procedure and would recover within a very short period of time. At SKINTRU we offer post procedure directions and medications that would help expedite the recovery process.